We’re right right here to greatly help amount your playing industry. You might be eligible for ACU’s Elite Athlete and Performer Program (EAPP) if you take part in high-level activities in sports or the arts,.
Find out more about EAPP advantages and services, check your eligibility to see simple tips to use.
Motivating quality with all the EAPP
As a member that is founding of Elite Athlete Friendly University contract, we welcome all candidates towards the Elite Athlete and Performer Program (EAPP). We couldn’t be prouder of our EAPP pupils.
What’s the EAPP?
The Elite Athlete and Performer Program (EAPP) was created to offer pupils who are top sporting or creative performers the various tools they have to attain stability across their active and lives that are academic.
This program includes a variety of advantages, including:
- modification facets to your entry rating
- early timetabling
- scholastic help (deferred exams, extensions, unique factors)
- use of travel grants and scholarships.
This program is administered yearly, so all EAPP pupils need certainly to re-apply each 12 months to steadfastly keep up access in their research.
You are able to find out more by visiting elite athlete and support that is performer.
Am I eligible for the EAPP?
We encourage people active in a broad variety of sub-elite to elite sporting and artistic procedures to utilize for the EAPP. If you’re unsure regarding the elite level or control, we nevertheless encourage you to definitely use. You really must have done A tac that is relevant, VTAC, QTAC) application to be able to use.
Elite definition that is athlete
You’re considered at the very top athlete if you’ve been defined as such by among the after organisations:
- the Australian Institute of Sport
- A state academy or institute of sport
- A relevant national or state sporting association, of which you are a known member e.g. Cricket Australia, Diving Queensland, Victorian Football League (VFL). Continue reading “Assist degree i will be at the very top performer or athlete”